1. Before linking your sensor, make sure Bluetooth® is turned ON! For Android devices you will also need to turn Location Services ON which Android requires when linking to Low Energy Bluetooth devices. Lastly, make sure you have an internet connection.
2. Open the Blustream App and then from the My Valuables screen select the + button in the upper right hand corner.
3. When prompted, remove the plastic pull tab from your sensor and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have previously removed the tab before linking the sensor, remove the battery cover and battery from the unit, then re-insert the battery and cover. When the plastic tab is removed or the battery re-inserted, make sure the sensor blinks red 4 times. This red LED can be seen through the slits on the front of the sensor.
IMPORTANT - Before removing the tab or re-inserting the battery, make sure all other Blustream sensors are at least 10 feet away from the sensor you are linking.
3. Wait for the linking process to complete. If it fails, check your Bluetooth and internet connection and select Retry. If linking the sensor continues to fail, please contact support.
4. Next, name your sensor & select what it's protecting. Tap the "Name Your Valuable" and enter a descriptive name for the sensor like Humidor or Wine Rack. Next, select "Valuable Type" from the list provided. If you don't see the right valuable type, you can always use the "Other" category.
5. Lastly tap "Done". Your sensor is now linked to your account. Anytime you are logged in on a compatible device, you will automatically be able connect, collect, and view data.