The Blustream App allows for you to quickly add optional information about your valuable.
1. To navigate to a sensor's profile, select the sensor from the My Valuables screen and then press the settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the graph screen.
2. From the sensor Settings screen, you can now add or change the following:
- Avatar: Click on the Avatar to change the default icon. You can select from a number of default Avatars provided by the App; choose a photo from your library; or take a photo using your device's camera.
- Sensor Name: You can add or change your sensor's name simply by pressing the pencil and typing in the name.
- Valuable Type: You can change the Valuable Type by tapping in the field. A list of available types will be presented for you to choose from. Simply choose the desired type and tap "Done". If you do not see the right valuable type, you can always use the "Other" category.
- Information Fields: Based on the Valuable Type selected, a different set of information fields will be presented. These fields will allow you to add relevant information about your valuable. Simply select the field and type in the name or value.