To setup Humidity Alerts, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your sensor's Settings screen by selecting the sensor from the My Instruments screen and then select the settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the sensor's graph page.
2. Tap the Settings button and select "Set Humidity Alerts".
3. You can now set the following:
- Minimum Humidity: To set the "Minimum Humidity ", tap in the field and a list of humidity values will be presented. Simply choose the desired humidity value and tap "Done".
- Maximum Humidity: To set the "Maximum Humidity ", tap in the field and a list of humidity values will be presented. Simply choose the desired humidity value and tap "Done".
4. Humidity notifications: Humidity is monitored for the first 24 hours and if the average over the 24 hours exceeds the minimum or maximum set points, then a notification will be sent. After the first 24 hours, notifications will be sent out, at most, every 8 hours. This notification at 8 hour intervals is still calculated on the average of the data points taken over the previous 24 hours which is sampled every 30 minutes. Therefore the standard notification message is "Humidity is low/high for the last 24 hours".