If for some reason you encountered an error during calibration, it is likely caused by instability in humidity and/or temperature.
To ensure the calibration proceeds to completion, follow these guidelines:
- Maintain the calibration kit between 65º F-80º F for the entire 24 hour calibration period
- Avoid large changes in temperature or humidity, for example keep the calibration kit out of direct sunlight
- Properly seal the calibration kit pouch and leave it undisturbed for the entire calibration period
- The Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit is guaranteed to be accurate for up to 3 months after opening. As a safeguard, check the Boveda calibration standard pack and make sure is not hard and dried out.
If you are continuing to have trouble calibrating your sensor, don't hesitate to contact support at:
- Direct chat within the app (User menu)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-997-2707