1. Before linking your sensor, perform the following:
- Turn Bluetooth® ON
- For Android devices, turn Location Services ON which Android requires when linking to Low Energy Bluetooth devices
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Remove the plastic film on the front of the sensor
- IMPORTANT: Before beginning the linking process, make sure all other sensors are at least 10 feet away from the sensor you are linking.
2. Open the Boveda Smart Sensor App and then from the My Valuables screen select the + button in the upper right hand corner.
3. When prompted, remove the plastic pull tab from your sensor and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have previously removed the tab before linking the sensor, remove the battery cover on the sensor, remove the battery, then re-install the battery and cover. When the plastic tab is removed or the battery re-installed, make sure the LED on the front of the sensor blinks 4 times.
Boveda Smart Sensor
4. Wait for the linking process to complete. If it fails, check your Bluetooth and internet connection and select Retry. If linking the sensor continues to fail, please contact support.
5. Next, tap the Customize Sensor button.
6. Enter the sensor profile information on the Details screen. When completed, tap "Done".
7. To setup a reorder profile, tap "Setup Profile"
8. From the Select A Pack screen, select the type of product you wish to reorder.
9. To select the reorder quantity, tap the "- +" button on the Select Quantity screen then tap Continue.
10. Your sensor is now linked to your account. Anytime you are logged in on a compatible device, you will automatically be able connect, collect, and view data.