Once you've linked your sensor, you can view the data it's collecting.
1. From the My Valuables screen, you will see your linked sensor in the list. Simply select it to view the Summary screen.
2. The Summary screen displays the current temperature and humidity on the dial. By tapping the button below the dial, you can toggle between temperature and humidity. The orange band around the dial shows the alert limits for each (alert limits will be discussed below).
3. At the bottom of the Summary screen, you can select the History data screen, the Learn page and the Calibration Screen.
4. Tap the History button and the historical data will be presented in graph form. You can now select hourly, daily, or monthly to change the granularity of the plot. The graph displays the average reading for the time period. When selecting a point on the graph, the Average, High and Low readings will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
5. To change between Humidity or Temperature, simply select the desired button below the graph.
6. The current reading for Humidity and Temperature is displayed in the buttons below the graph.