Impact detection requires use of the on board accelerometer to measure the magnitude of the force applied to your sensor and valuable. This additional sensing uses substantially more power and therefore reduces battery life. We recommend turning impact detection on only as needed.
To setup Impact Alert Level, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your sensor's Summary screen by selecting the sensor from the My Valuables screen and then select the Settings icon in the upper right hand corner of the sensor's Summary screen.
2. Scroll down and select "Set Impact Alert Level".
3. Next set the "Minimum G Force" by tapping in the field. A list of G Force values will be presented. Simple choose the desired value and tap "Done".
4. Tap the "<" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen to return to the Summary screen.
5. Select Impact Alert.
6. Toggle the "Accelerometer" button to enable or disable impact detection.