If for some reason you ran into an error during calibration, it is likely because of instability in humidity and/or temperature. Make sure of the following:
- Your calibration kit is properly sealed for all 24 hrs.
- Your Boveda pack is not hard and dried out.
- Your calibration kit is in a temperature range of 65ºF-80ºF for the entirety of calibration (keep out of direct sunlight)
If you are continuing to have trouble calibrating your sensor, don't hesitate to contact support at:
- Direct chat within the app (user menu)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-997-2707