1. Before linking your sensor, perform the following:
- Turn Bluetooth® ON
- For Android devices, turn Location Services ON which Android requires when linking to Low Energy Bluetooth devices
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Remove the plastic film on the front of the sensor
- IMPORTANT: Before beginning the linking process, make sure all other sensors are at least 10 feet away from the sensor you are linking.
2. Once you have completed Sign Up, the app will display the Connect Your Case screen
3. Tap Let's Go
4. Next, remove the plastic pull tab from your sensor and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have previously removed the tab before linking the sensor, remove the battery cover on the rectangular sensor or rotate and separate the cover on the round sensor, remove the battery from the unit, then re-insert the battery and covers.
When the plastic tab is removed or the battery re-inserted, make sure the LED on the front of the sensor blinks red 4 times.
Rectangular Sensor (edited2)
Circular Sensor (edited)
5. On the next screen, tap Start
6. If it fails, check your Bluetooth and internet connection and select Retry. If linking the sensor continues to fail, please contact support.
7. Wait for the linking process to complete then tap Next.
8. On the next screen, tap Next to setup the instrument's profile.
9. Enter the information to create the instrument's profile then tap Finish.
10. Your sensor is now linked to your account. Anytime you are logged in on a compatible device, you will automatically be able connect, collect, and view data.